Swiss chocolatier Läderach has signed a new agreement to scale up and open new stores across the United States. The company which has been serving Americans gourmet chocolate for about 60 years had earlier announced the opening of its yet largest flagship store, in New York City which instantly became a memorable location with a giant cocoa bean sculpture.
In a bid to further strengthen its relationship with American chocolate lovers, the Swiss family-owned company has recently announced its intentions to open 15 more top-line stores in the US. Commenting on the expansion, the president of Läderach North America, Nathanael Hausmann, said:
“We are proud to expand in the US and bring the joy of our fresh premium Swiss chocolate to Simon properties coast-to-coast. We’ve had high e-commerce demand for our chocolate for everyday consumption and gifting in these new locations for the past year and can’t wait to bring our in-store experience to live there.
Miles Sutcliffe, Director of Leasing, said:
Shoppers love chocolate and we are thrilled to have Läderach – chocolatier Suisse join the mix of retailers to enhance our shoppers visit. With over 85 varieties of chocolate directly from Switzerland, Läderach’s relentless focus on creating a memorable, in-store chocolate experience is synonymous with our goals for our properties and retail partners.
Läderach’s plans for new chocolate stores in the following locations:
- California: Brea Mall, San Francisco Premium Outlets, Stanford Shopping Center, Fashion Valley
- Florida: Florida Mall, Dadeland Mall, Sawgrass Mills Mall
- Massachusetts: South Shore Plaza
- New York: Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, Walt Whitman Shops, Roosevelt Field, Smith Haven Mall
- Texas: Houston Premium Outlets, The Galleria
- Virginia: Fashion Centre at Pentagon City