The Coffee Association of Canada (CAC) has started the registration for its first virtual Conference titled “Silver Linings”.
The event will take place on October 6 & 7th (1-4pm EST) and will focus on finding the positive, as leaders in the coffee sector share data and insights.
Massimiliano Pogiliani, CEO, illycaffè, will be the keynote speaker on the first day with a global perspective on coffee.
Highlights from the CAC’s proprietary Canadian Coffee Drinking Trends Study will be shared at the Conference.
This year’s study has been modified to 6+ waves (April-November) to see how coffee drinking behaviours and attitudes are developing in 2020.
CAC’s 2020 “Silver Linings” Conference agenda will include:
- Massimiliano Pogliani, CEO, illycaffè – A Global Perspective on Coffee
- Sylvain Charlebois, “The Food Professor” / Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Dalhousie University – The Macro Impact of COVID on the Food and Coffee sector
- Rick Neuman, CTO & Product Officer, Flipp – The Evolution of ECommerce & Digital
- Thomas Merritt, Professor, Laurentian University – Coffee & Genetics: We all taste and react to coffee just a little differently
- Vince Sgabellone & Pam Wood, Industry Analysts, The NPD Group – Tracking Coffee during COVID-19 in Foodservice & at Home
- Cheryl Hung, Dig Insights – Canadian Coffee Consumption Highlights during a lockdown
- Building Access through Diversity & Inclusion
- Inspired Innovation: From Contactless Equipment to New Service Methods & Standards